I just received my shipment in my house in Paris this afternoon and I wanted to thank you for the great service you have provided me. The movers did a great job packing and were polite and efficient...” Read More...
I just wanted to thank you for your great service from Miami to Paris. Everything arrived in good shape. Jeroen from WRF was helping me with the forms and was very patient. I will definitely recommend you to family and friends.” Read More...
Shipping and Car
Moving to Egypt
- Household goods duty-free for government, oil company and Aid Project personnel, provided a Letter of Guarantee is submitted approving the import and stating that the shipment will be re-exported
- Shipments subject to 100% inspection
- Delivery address and telephone number
- Household goods and personal effects are dutiable to everyone except above
- Passport (original)
- Work Permit (original) or application documents
- Inventory - showing number of pieces, cartons and precise contents of each
- Keys for any locked items
- Residence Visa
- Letter from Employer to Customs stating duration of Customer's stay and financial guarantees
- Certificate of Residence Change
- Customs Bond
- Letter of Guarantee or Power of Attorney
- Pornographic material
- Drugs and medicine
- Firearms and weapons, ammunition, daggers and swords
- Anti-Islamic religious materials
- Gold and silver (tableware permitted)
- Cordless telephones
- Resolutin color printers or photocopiers
- Items not showing obvious signs of use are taxed as new, at VALUES DETERMINED BY CUSTOMS
- Consumable items
- Alcohol taxed at 3,000% + 100% Sales Tax
- Compact hardware and software, fax machines, answer phones, photo copiers, printers, compact discs, music cassettes and video tapes will be subject to screening by the censors.
- Ensure a users manual and or a full descriptive brochure is available with any and all technical devices.
- Special permit required for telecommunication equipment and high frequency radios
- Seeds and animals (must receive approval from the Ministry of Agriculture)
- Toilet articles
ALL PRINTED MATTER, RECORDS, FILMS, TAPES, SLIDES, MOVIES, VIDEOS, COMPACT DISCS, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, ETC. SUBJECT TO CENSORSHIP AND CONFISCATION AND WILL BE HELD FOR APPROVAL BY THE MINISTRY OF CULTURE (MUST BE PACKED SEPARATELY FOR EASY ACCESS)
- Purchase invoice, stating price and auto specifications required
- Autos over three years old prohibited
- Autos allowed, but highly taxed and regulated
Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.